Are you looking for a HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card ? See Eligibility, features and benefits here.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Eligibility Criteria:
You are eligible for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card based on the following:
|Salaried||Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 60 Yrs, Income: Gross Monthly Income> Rs 1,20,000|
|Self Employed||Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 Yrs, Income: ITR > Rs 12 Lakhs per annum|
Fees and Charges
- First Year Membership Fee – Rs. 2500/- + Applicable Taxes, Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 2500/- + Applicable Taxes
- Welcome Benefit of 2500 Reward Points and renewal benefit of 2500 Reward Points (applicable only after the membership fee is realized and not applicable when the fee is waived off)
- Spend Rs. 3 lakhs in 12 Months and get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
PREMIUM TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE PRIVILEGES
As part of our elite circle, you enjoy world-class privileges and great saving opportunities.
ANNUAL SPENDS BENEFIT
1. Earn 15,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 8,00,000 or more in each anniversary year*
2. Earn 10,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 5,00,000 or more in each anniversary year*
*Important Terms and Conditions of Annual spends benefit program
- Earn10,000 Reward Points when you achieve spends of Rs. 5,00,000 in anniversary year and additional 5,000 Reward Points when you achieve Rs 8,00,000 in the same anniversary year.
- Anniversary year is defined as 12 months period from card setup or last upgrade/downgrade date. For ex: if your card setup/upgrade/downgrade date is 01st May 2018, anniversary year will be 1st May 2018 to 30th April 2019 and so on.
- This benefit is applicable w.e.f. 01st April 2018 only and any spends done before 01st April 2018will not be considered for this benefit. For Ex: if your card setup date is 01stDecember 2017, Retail Spends between 01st April 2018to 30th November 2018 will be considered for this benefit for the first anniversary cycle. From second cycle onwards all retail spends between 01st December 2018 and 30th November of subsequent year will be considered for the benefit.
- In case of any retail card getting upgraded or downgraded to Regalia post 01st April 2018, the Spends calculation for annual spend benefit on the new Regalia card variant will start from date of upgrade/downgrade. (If there was a spend aggregation benefit applicable on the old variant, then customer will no more be eligible for the feature on the previous product)
- Spends from any previous anniversary year or previous retail credit card product will not be considered for calculation of the Annual Spend benefit. Only valid Retail spends are considered for the program and posting of the Reward Points would be at the discretion of the Bank.
- Bonus Reward Points of 10,000 will be posted for the 1st Milestone Spend Threshold achievers of Rs 5,00,000 on or before renewal date. Additional Bonus Reward Points of 5,000 will be posted for the 2nd Milestone Spend Threshold achievers of Rs 8,00,000 within 90 days from renewal date.
- Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation.
- Card Holder/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the period of the Program, or when the Reward Point is to be posted, will not be eligible for the Reward Point under this offer.
Complimentary Zomato Gold Membership:
HDFC Regalia card holders enjoy complimentary Zomato Gold Membership that provides special privileges like –
One complimentary dish
Up to two complimentary drinks every time you dine at, or hit the bar at more than 4000 partner restaurants across India.
Visit www.zomato.com/gold for list of participating restaurants across top cities in India.
Eligibility for Zomato Gold Membership:
Regalia cardholders both fresh & upgrade onboarded on or after 20th March 2019 and have spent 75,000 within first 90 days from card set up date are eligible for this membership.
- The Membership is applicable for Primary Card holder only and it has 1 Year Validity.
- Existing Regalia cardholders i.e. those sourced before 20th March 2019 will not be eligible for the membership.
- Existing Zomato Gold members, already having full membership plans, can send a mail to email@example.com with their membership id and the promo code received by HDFC, post which Zomato shall extend the membership of such members(as applicable by the plan chosen) within 72 hours. Please note, this offer is not applicable for users on existing weekday plans
Airport Lounge Access
Priority Pass Membership
Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges around the world. Enjoy refreshments and use facilities including phones, faxes, and Internet and conference rooms. The Add on member is also eligible for a Priority Pass membership. The Primary card holder and the Add on member can jointly avail 6 complimentary access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year
Please note :
1) All Lounge visits within India using priority pass will be charged at US $27 + GST as applicable per person per visit w.e.f. 25th May 2017
2) Lounge Visits outside India exceeding the complimentary visits will be charged at US $27 + GST as applicable per person per visit w.e.f. 25th May 2017
3) All guests visits using Priority pass would be charged at US $27 + GST per visit per guest
4) Charges will be billed to your credit card statement usually within 90 days of the month in which you visited the lounge
5) Any lounge visits out of priority pass network will be chargeable as per the discretion of the respective lounges
6) Primary and add on priority pass member can jointly enjoy the complimentary cap on priority pass (add on to swipe their own priority pass to avail the complimentary benefit)
7) The dollar conversion rate will be applicable as per the prevailing rate on billing date
How to Apply for Priority Pass ?
Priority Pass membership is upon request. Customer who has completed 4 billed transactions in the last 60 days is eligible for the Priority Pass membership. If you have never applied for the Priority Pass membership earlier, please ensure that you have completed 4 transactions in the last 60 days and click here.
Please note, existing Priority Pass members who would want to apply for an add on Priority Pass Card or report a loss / expiry should contact their Relationship Manager / Phone Banking or please write to our Customer Services center at www.hdfcbank.com/query
Visa/Mastercard Lounge Access Program
For Lounge visits within India, Regalia Primary Cardholders can avail 12 complimentary lounge access per calendar year through Regalia Visa/Mastercard Credit Card Lounge program (Please swipe your Regalia Credit card to avail the complimentary lounge access). Below are the links for Credit card lounge access T&C and lounge list
Please click here to know more about VISA lounge program (A transaction of Rs. 2 will be charged to your credit card for the lounge access)
Please click here to know more about Mastercard lounge program.
Contactless Payment Technology
The HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
*To see if your card is contactless, look for the contactless symbol network on your Card.
You can use your card to make quick transactions at merchant locations accepting contactless cards.
Please note that in India, payment through contactless mode is allowed for a maximum of Rs. 2000 for a single transaction where you are not asked to input your Credit Card PIN. However, if the amount is higher than or equal to Rs. 2000, the card holder has to enter the Credit Card PIN for security reasons.
Exclusive Dining Privileges
Experience the Good Food Trail Dining program at premium restaurants across top cities
Click Here to discover the privileges.
BEST-IN-CLASS REWARDS PROGRAMME
Splurge to your heart’s content with the best-in-class rewards programme on your HDFC BANK Regalia Credit Card.
- Earn 4 Reward Points* for every 150 spent on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
- Accumulate and redeem Reward Points for:
– Travel bookings on https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/regalia
– Exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue,
- Alternately, you can convert Reward Points into AirMiles of leading domestic and international airlines.
*Terms & Conditions:
1. Only valid Retail purchases qualify for Reward points
2. Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation.
3. Other details can be checked @ https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/list_offer/credit_card
4. Reward points will not be accrued for fuel transactions.
5. Effective 1st July’2017,
a. EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.
b. Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI.
c. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
PREFERENTIAL FINANCIAL BENEFITS
- Enjoy lowest foreign currency mark up of 2% on all your foreign currency spends
- Convenience fee waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions. The waiver on convenience fee is applicable only for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000(Maximum waiver of INR 500 per statement cycle) Fuel surcharge varies from 2.5% to 1% of fuel transaction amount. The rate of surcharge may vary depending on the fuel station and their acquiring bank.GST applicable.
- Enjoy up to 50 days of interest free credit and manage your payments at your convenience. You can choose to pay only the minimum amount due (5% of total amount due subject to a minimum of Rs. 200) and carry forward the balance amount to next month at an extremely low interest charge of just 3.49*% per month.
TRAVEL CONCIERGE SERVICES
As an HDFC bank Regalia Credit Card customer, you can customize your travel and entertainment experiences with our Travel Concierge Assistance. The next time you need to make airline reservations, book a hotel room or a movie, let your travel concierge do it for you.
- Accessible 24×7
- English and multilingual
- Do save our Travel Concierge number for future assistance : 1800 209 4006 (Toll Free) or drop an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note – Reservation or booking charges for the services will be borne by customer on actual. Terms and Conditions Apply.
EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL PORTAL
Unleash the power of your Reward Points like never before on www.hdfcbankregalia.com , an exclusive portal for Regalia credit cardholders.
You can choose to redeem your Reward Points instantly against:
- Airline ticket booking
- Hotel booking
Each Reward Point is worth 50 paise when redeemed on www.hdfcbankregalia.com
To show how much we care, we offer comprehensive insurance* covers against various risks you might face.
- Air Accidental death :
In case of death in an Air accident, your nominated kin will receive a compensation of Rs. 1 Crore
If you are a Regalia card holder, Click Here to update your nominee details.
- Emergency Overseas Hospitalization:
Protection worth up to Rs. 15 lakhs against any medical emergency when you are travelling, and are outside your home country.
- CREDIT LIABILITY COVER:
Cover of upto INR 900,000 is available to primary card holder
For Policy Document Click Here
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company
Intimation of Claim to be provided within 60 days from the date of loss by the insured. Documents to be submitted to HDFC ERGO within 130 days from the date of loss.
a. For Emergency Medical Expenses – Toll Free: +800 08250825 (International Toll Free – accessible from outside India) / 01204507250 (Chargeable)
b. Email: email@example.com
c. Address: A&H Claims Inward Team, HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd., 6th Floor, Leela Business Park, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East. Mumbai 400059
*Terms & Conditions:
- Not Applicable for NRI Regalia cards
- All the above insurance covers are available to the Primary card holder.
- Air Accident cover will be activated if the tickets are purchased using HDFC Bank Regalia credit cards.
- Please note that all the above insurance covers will be available only after the Cardmember activates his/her HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
- Activation is defined as ‘first purchase at a retail outlet or cash withdrawal from an ATM using the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card’.
- Liability on lost card will start from the Date of Dispatch of the card upto 30 days, whereas Air Accident/ Emergency Medical Expenses will start from Date of Activation of the card (means first POS transaction/cash withdrawal by the cardholder)
- Liability on lost card covered to an extent of 900,000 for 2 days prior to Date of Block and 30 days post the Date of Block.
- Terrorism is specifically excluded under the policy.
- Travel Insurance provided under the policy shall not be valid for procuring a visa.
- Travel Insurance provided shall be valid for International Travel only.
- Maximum Trip Duration is restricted to 30 Days.
- Fraudulent transactions done by person known to the cardholder are specifically excluded.
- Insurance covers are not provided by HDFC Bank. Exclusions/Limitations are applicable as per the policies issued by the Insurance Company with whom the Bank has tied up.
Credit : HDFC Bank
- Air Accidental death :